Sunday 23 November 2008

Gifts For New Dads

With so much focus on the arrival of a new baby, it's easy to forgot the new Mum and Dad.
As a mum to three little ones, I was very grateful when I received a gift, 'just for me' (and one of the best was the sushi followed by a chocolate soft-serve sundae that I couldn't eat when I was pregnant. Weird combination but oh it worked so well ;))

However, it often seems the Dads are forgotten.
The Baby Shower Shop has just received in some new gift lines especially for new Dads!
The Building The Foundation / Daddy's Special Project line is a super cute range of gifts that any new Dad will be sure to appreciate.

Matching Dad's jersey top and romper for baby, a nappy bag for Dad that looks like a work bag (includes an adorable change mat) and a cute little bib.

These new gifts add to our Dads Gift range which you can see here http://thebabyshowershop.com.au/category_38/Gifts-for-the-Dad-to-Be.htm






No comments: