Sunday 21 December 2008

Merry Christmas!


With Christmas only days away, I find myself thinking back five years ago when my first child was 10 weeks old and I was so excited about our first Christmas together as a family.
My husband and I went a little bit overboard... Daddy dressed up as Santa (and so it begins...) and we woke up our little boy (ok, so he was 10lbs born and wasnt so little but you get the point!) and wished him a merry Christmas and smothered him with kisses and presents. We videotaped the entire day as even in our excitable state, we knew he didn't have a clue what was going on, but wanted him to see our excitement when he was old enough to appreciate it.

Five years down the track and our *baby* is now five years old. He has a (nearly) four year old brother and 18 month old sister. The video camera is on charge as I type and we have even had to start hiding presents! Our five year is absolutely convinced Father Christmas is bringing him a Nintendo DS ;)

For those of you still pregnant awaiting the birth of your little one, may you enjoy these last days/weeks/months with your pregnant belly :) and for those of you who have already given birth, congratulations and may your first Christmas with your little one be full of happy and wonderous memories!

Merry Christmas!!

No comments: