Wednesday 29 September 2010

Adorable Baby Gifts with *WOW* Factor Presentation.

I have been eagerly waiting these gorgeous new gifts since I ordered them last month. They arrived today and the girls are still unpacking them but I couldn't wait to blog about them and share these absolutely gorgeous new baby gifts.  They are simply perfect for baby showers or upon the arrival or a new bub.

I have always been a sucker for baby girl bloomers. When I saw Baby Aspen announce their new products release I was so excited to see the range included the “Bunch O’Bloomers” Three Bloomers for Blooming Bums.

The adorably designed "flower box" contains three pairs of bloomers, each with a colourful, fun flower on the bum. The bloomers are 100% cotton and machine washable!

          



Another new arrival that elicited a big *Awwww* from everyone when we opened the boxes today is the “Lollipop Loungewear” Three-Piece Gift Set.  Packaged like a big lollipop, this gorgeous gift set includes a multi-hued polka-dot T-shirt with colour-coordinated striped pants and hat.




    



To see our other yummy new arrivals, please click on the What's New link!

No comments: