Tuesday 25 March 2008

Happy Easter 2008

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter full of celebrating and lots of fun!

We hosted a casual family lunch at our house with egg hunting and subsequent hyperactivity. My three and four year olds were on chocolate highs that put the Energizer bunny to shame!


The child in me definitely comes out on festive holidays. Master Four wanted to know if the Easter Bunny would come while he was asleep and if so, how would he know? Well I guess he woke up to Kinder Surprise eggs and little talcum footprints leading outside his bedroom door, kind of gave it away ; )
I love being a mum!


Now, for some reason I have always associated Anne Geddes with Easter. It must be her absolutely gorgeous photography and clothing range. How could you look at these photos and not smile?








Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Linda S said...

Love your blog...so cute!! and adorable pictures!!

BePe Baby said...

Baby in the Egg is the absolute most adorable pic I have ever seen. :0 I love her pics.